Voluntary refund of tickets at the «Maximum» fare involves the payment of a penalty in the amount of 999 rubles (10 euros for international flights) per customer per flight segment and is possible if applied no later than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
«Basic» and «Advantageous» tariffs are non-refundable.
There are a number of cases where a refund is considered forced, and after confirming the reasons for the refund, you will be refunded for tickets regardless of the fare. You must apply for an involuntary refund no later than the end of check-in for the flight.
A refund is considered forced if:
- the flight indicated in the ticket is cancelled or delayed
- the airline makes changes to the route
- the flight is out of schedule
- the сustomer's departure failed due to the inability to provide them with a seat on the date indicated in the ticket
- the сustomer's departure failed due to a long security check of the сustomer at the airport, if no prohibited substances and items were found during the hold baggage screening or body search
- in case of forced cancellation of a flight due to сustomer’s illness or illness of a family member accompanying the сustomer, an electronic certificate of incapacity for work issued in accordance with the procedure stipulated by Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 1089n dated 23.11.2021, with the attachment of a medical document on contraindications to the flight and the duration thereof, shall be a medical document confirming the illness.
The results of laboratory and other medical investigation without interpretation by a physician shall not be considered as confirmation of the involuntary grounds for the return.
A сustomer from among the citizens listed in Paragraphs 33 and 49 of Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 1089n dated 23.11.2021 may provide an extract from an electronic certificate of incapacity for work without specifying the data about the employer.
If a certificate of incapacity for work cannot be obtained by an unemployed сustomer, an electronic certificate of incapacity to care for an unemployed сustomer shall be presented with an attachment of a medical document on contraindications to the flight and duration thereof.
A non-working pensioner, a non-working student or a military service person may provide other medical document confirming the diagnosis, the presence of medical contraindications to the flight and duration thereof, provided that the Customer belongs to the specified group of citizens, and a certificate that the сustomer does not work (for the unemployed).
The documents specified in this paragraph are provided as original documents and shall contain a clear and readable name of the medical organization that issued the document (the presence of a stamp or registration on the letterhead of the medical organization (if any), the details of the medical organization, the position and surname of the person who issued the document, the seal of the medical organization, the date of issue.
Russian medical documents or foreign medical documents with a notarized translation into Russian are accepted.
Medical documents shall be sent by registered mail to the postal address of the Airline: estate 4, building 1, p. Moskovsky, Kievskoe Shosse, 22nd km, Moscow, Russia, 108811, to Pobeda Airlines LLC.
- In case of partial mobilization of a сustomer: citizens subject to conscription who purchased a ticket before September 21, 2022 (inclusive) are entitled to an involuntary refund. To do this, they shall personally contact the place of purchase of the ticket and present any of the documents confirming the right to terminate the contract and refund:
- a draft notice
- a mobilization order with documents confirming that the military unit to which the citizen is assigned has been transferred to a military state
- documents (in any format) confirming that a citizen applied for permission to leave the place of residence and was denied, with the submission of documents confirming their draft registration
- documents stating that a citizen is liable for military duty, applied for permission to leave the place of residence, and have not yet received a response within the first 30 days from the date of the start of mobilization in the Russian Federation (citizens' appeals are processed in accordance with 59-FZ within 30 days from the date of receipt)
If a citizen conscripted during partial mobilization has departed to the place of service and cannot personally apply for a refund, a third party can apply for a refund upon presentation of the above documents copies thereof, as well as a power of attorney* to receive funds according to the passenger's transportation document.
*In accordance with Article 53 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, powers of attorney issued to citizens can be notarized or certified by the commander (chief) of the relevant military units, formations, institutions.